The Identical Racket Used By Marcelo Aguirre | Perfect For Two-Winged, All-Around Looper | Pro-Line Series | Recommended For World Class Play
The identical racket used by Marcelo Aguirre The power of Carbon meets the strength and lightweight characteristics of ZL Fiber. ZLC will provide enhanced stability and a medium-hard feel. Tenergy 19 offers even more speed and spin than Tenergy 05. Its unique pimple design offers more dwell time and it is ideal for banana flicks from the backhand side. Dignics 05 is powered by Spring Sponge X technology and was developed to generate more power, 'hold' the ball longer and to be even more durable than its predecessor, Spring Sponge.
- Blade: Mizutani Jun ZLC | 5-Ply Wood + 2 ZL Carbon (ZLC) | Reaction: 11.8 | Vibration: 11.2
- Handle: Flared - Concave At The Center - The Most Popular Style
- Rubber: Tenergy 19| Sponge Thickness (mm): 2.1 | Speed Rating: 13.2 | Spin Rating: 11.7 | Hardness: 36
- Rubber: Dignics 05 | Sponge Thickness (mm): 2.1 | Speed Rating: 13.5 | Spin Rating: 12 | Hardness: 40
- International Table Tennis Federation Approved
- All Pro-Line Rackets Come Fully Assembled
PLEASE NOTE: Ultimately, most players find a blade that best suits their own individual and unique style of play and will use that blade for an extended period of time. If properly cared for, the blade will last years. However, the rubber will wear out over time and need to be replaced. When that day comes, DO NOT THROW THIS RACKET AWAY! The glue that is used to assemble Butterfly Pro-Line rackets will allow you to easily remove the old rubber. You can have the rubber professionally installed or you can even do it yourself! Replace with the same rubber or upgrade to one that offers more speed, or more spin, or both!