Shipping & Return
PAYMENT & TAX
USD is the required form of currency for orders shipping from our U.S. warehouses and accepted forms of payment are:Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal.
STANDARD SHIPPING GUIDE
Shipping days specified are estimated business days. We are not responsible for shipping delays due to incomplete or inaccurate order information provided by the customer, customs processing/inspections or carrier shipping disruptions.
Orders are shipped and delivered on business days
(Monday through Friday, excluding major holidays) Please select the
option that best suits your delivery needs during "Checkout"
Free Shipping Service for order over $60
Most orders with Free Shipping Service are delivered within 5-7 business days from the order's ship date.
Regular Shipping Service ($5.95)
Most orders with USPS are delivered within 3-5 business days from the order's ship date.
3 business Day Service ($8.99)
Most orders shipped via 3 days Service are delivered within 3 business days from the order's date. Order must receive by 11:00 am EST in order to ship out the same day.
1-2 Business Day Service ($25)
Orders shipped via 1-2 Business Days Service are delivered within 1 -2 business days from the order's date. Order may require a signature upon delivery. Order must receive by 11:00 am EST in order to ship out the same day.
Overnight Service ($45)
Orders shipped via Overnight Service are delivered within 1 business days from the order's date. Order must receive by 11:00 am EST in order to ship out the same day.
Canada Orders ($15.00)
Orders shipped to Canada via USPS First Class Airmail 10-14 business days. The customer is solely responsible for any sales tax and duty imposed by the Canadian government, which is collected in Canada.
International Orders ($65)
Orders shipped to overseas must be shipped via the United States Postal
Service Express Mail with Insurance, tracking number and signature required.
Robots to Continental US are shipped via UPS (2-5 days).
Robots to Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico are shipped via Priority Mail only.
We do not ship Robot outside of U.S
- Custom-made rackets are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Rackets are assembled at no extra charge.
- To get the cost of a custom-made racket, add the cost of the blade and the rubber sheet(s).
- To comply with ITTF regulations, one side of the racket must be red and one side must be black
Our warranty against factory defective merchandise is as follows:
(Warranty does not cover misuse of product.)
- Accessories: 30 days
- Tables: Indoor Tables: 3 years
- Outdoor Tables: 5 years on top, 3 years on frame
- Robot 2-year warranty & 5-year parts availability guarantee
- Custom-made rackets are non-returnable and non-refundable..
- At our discretion, items which are deemed to be unfit for resale are non-returnable and non-refundable
- Returned merchandise will not be accepted without prior oral or written authorization and proof of purchase.
- Returned goods must be shipped with freight prepaid via USPS. If the returned merchandise is found to be factory defective the shipping charges will be credited to your account.
- For all returned merchandise, the service charge will only be reimbursed for products which are found to be factory defective.
- All order discrepancies must be resolved within ten days of the date of delivery, after which all sales are considered final.
- Prices and policies are subject to change
We do not ship table outside U.S. P.O box and military APO address.
- All tables are shipped Monday-Friday by motor freight carriers.
Tables will be delivered curbside & someone must be present to assist the driver in removing the table from the truck.
- Due to the size of the truck, freight companies may be unable to access certain residential areas. If you feel that your required destination is such, please contact us prior to placing your order.
- Additional services can be provided by the freight company at an additional charge. Please contact us should you require special assistance.
- We will notify you once your table has been shipped and provide you with the PRO (tracking) number and the local terminals phone number. Scheduling a delivery time with the freight company will be required.
- Should you need to change the ship to address for any reason once the table has been shipped, an additional charge will apply.
- Most freight companies require a four hour time window for delivery. If the freight company is late for delivery, please contact them directly.
- Failure to comply with the arranged delivery time will result in additional charges to you for redelivery and/or storage fees established by the freight company.
- Once the table has been removed from the truck, and while the driver is still present:
- Inspect the table for damage
- Table damage must be noted on the Delivery Receipt
- If you suspect damage that is not visible, please note “Subject to Inspection” on the Delivery Receipt. If the driver will not allow you to make this notation, refuse the shipment.
- All of this must be observed to ensure proper credit
- For any concealed damage found after the delivery, you must notify the freight company within ten days.
- If you find your table has concealed damage, do not assemble the table. If a table has freight damage and a pick-up by the freight company is required, you are responsible for re-packing the table in its original packaging.
- Tables cannot be shipped COD.