Butterfly Harimoto Innerforce Super ZLC CS Pro-Line Racket
Ideal For Powerful Forehand Topspin Attacks From All Distances | Ideal For Powerful Forehand Topspin Attacks From All Distances | Pro-Line Series
The Harimoto Innerforce Super ZLC is designed for powerful and consistent attacks due to the speed and enormous sweet spot offered by the Super ZL Carbon material. Dignics 05 is recommended for players seeking to generate a high level attack while pressuring the opponent with powerful topspin play. The backside of the blade is finished with a racket sheet as traditional Chinese penhold rackets are constructed with rubber on only one side of the blade surface.
- Blade: Harimoto Innerforce Super ZLC Harinoto Innerforce Super ZLC CS |5-Ply Wood + 2 Super ZL Carbon (SZLC) | Reaction: 12 | Vibration: 10.7
- Handle: Chinese Penhold - Shorter Handle And Generally Conical In Shape
- Rubber: Dignics 05 |Sponge Thickness (mm): 2.1 | Speed Rating: 13.5 | Spin Rating: 12 | Hardness: 40
- International Table Tennis Federation Approved
- All Pro-Line Rackets Come Fully Assembled
PLEASE NOTE: Ultimately, most players find a blade that best suits their own individual and unique style of play and will use that blade for an extended period of time. If properly cared for, the blade will last years. However, the rubber will wear out over time and need to be replaced. When that day comes, DO NOT THROW THIS RACKET AWAY! The glue that is used to assemble Butterfly Pro-Line rackets will allow you to easily remove the old rubber. You can have the rubber professionally installed or you can even do it yourself! Replace with the same rubber or upgrade to one that offers more speed, or more spin, or both!