BalsaCarbo X7 Pro-Line Table Tennis Racket | The Softness Of Balsa And The Hardness Of Carbon | Featuring Tenrgy 05 Hard | Recommended For Aspiring Professional Players
With the BalsaCarbo X7, two additional layers of Balsa wood have been added to its standard 5-ply construction which provides a higher degree of reaction. Tenergy 05 Hard has adopted a stiffer sponge to add further power to the original Tenergy 05 rubber. While Tenergy 05 Hard still maintains the incredible ‘Spring Sponge’ feel, the hard sponge responds to a stronger impact enabling more power.
- Blade: Balsa Carbo X7 | Blade: BalsaCarbo X7 | 5-Ply Wood + 2-Ply Carbon | Reaction: 11.2 | Vibration: 10.8
- Handle: Straight - Uniform From Top To Bottom
- Rubber: Tenergy 05 Hard| Rubber: Tenergy 05 Hard | Sponge Thickness (mm): 1.9 | Speed Rating: 13.00 | Spin Rating: 11.50 | Hardness: 43
- Rubber: Tenergy 05Hard | Rubber: Tenergy 05 Hard | Sponge Thickness (mm): 1.9 | Speed Rating: 13.00 | Spin Rating: 11.50 | Hardness: 43
- International Table Tennis Federation Approved
PLEASE NOTE: Ultimately, most players find a blade that best suits their own individual and unique style of play and will use that blade for many years. If properly cared for, the blade will last years. However, the rubber will wear out over time and need to be replaced. When that day comes, DO NOT THROW THIS RACKET AWAY! The glue that is used to assemble Butterfly Pro-Line rackets will allow you to easily remove the old rubber. You can have the rubber professionally installed or you can even do it yourself! Replace with the same rubber or upgrade to one that offers more speed, or more spin, or both!
Did You Know?
More World Class Players Trust Butterfly Than Any Other Brand - At the 2019 World Table Tennis Championships, 99.8% of the participants were surveyed regarding their individual blade and rubber usage. Of those surveyed, Butterfly blades were used by 56.6% of the participants while the other 43.4% consisted of 11 different brands. Butterfly rubbers were used by 53.2% of the participants while the other 46.8% consisted of 11 different brands.