Kanak Jha April 2020 ITTF World Ranking - Men's #27
Combination Ideal For Two-Winged, Quick Attacker | Pro-Line Series | Recommended For World Class Play
The identical racket used by Kanak Jha Butterfly's enormously popular Arylate/Carbon technology. The power of Carbon meets the vibration reducing properties of Arylate. Tenergy 05 Hard has adopted a stiffer sponge to add further power to the original Tenergy 05 rubber. Tenergy 19 offers even more speed and spin than Tenergy 05. Its unique pimple design offers more dwell time and it is ideal for banana flicks from the backhand side.
- Blade: Timo Boll ALC | 5-Ply Wood + 2 Arylate/Carbon (ALC) | Reaction: 11.8 | Vibration: 10.3
- Handle: Straight - Uniform From Top To Bottom
- Rubber: Tenergy 05 HardSponge Thickness (mm): 2.1 | Speed Rating: 13 | Spin Rating: 11.5 | Hardness: 43
- Rubber: Tenergy 19 Sponge Thickness (mm): 2.1 | Speed Rating: 13.2 | Spin Rating: 11.7 | Hardness: 36
- International Table Tennis Federation Approved
- All Pro-Line Rackets Come Fully Assembled
PLEASE NOTE: Ultimately, most players find a blade that best suits their own individual and unique style of play and will use that blade for an extended period of time. If properly cared for, the blade will last years. However, the rubber will wear out over time and need to be replaced. When that day comes, DO NOT THROW THIS RACKET AWAY! The glue that is used to assemble Butterfly Pro-Line rackets will allow you to easily remove the old rubber. You can have the rubber professionally installed or you can even do it yourself! Replace with the same rubber or upgrade to one that offers more speed, or more spin, or both!