- 47-degree sponge hardness provides more feeling and control in every stroke
- Mantra Pro M = Medium – The perfect balance between speed and control
- A fast rubber with a unique geometry for offensive players
- Long-term durability due to the special combination of natural and synthetic rubber
- Oxygen Capsule System technology provides increased speed through steady, even strokes
- Developed in collaboration with leading Chinese players and Japanese precision
- Made in Japan, designed in Sweden
Mantra Pro M has a unique geometry that has been specially developed for the aggressive player, who seeks a lot of power and spin. The rubber is adapted to suit a wide range of table tennis players and playing styles, from young talents to professional players who expect a world-class rubber of uncompromising quality. Suitable for players with a modern, offensive style, the Mantra Pro M is engineered with Japanese precision and distinction. It has also been designed and tested in collaboration with leading Chinese players. The result: a table tennis rubber for players who are keen to attack, play with a lot of power and seek a rubber that delivers in line with their expectations. The table tennis rubber is also equipped with OCS (Oxygen Capsule System) technology that, thanks to the enlarged sponge pores, generates a higher arc and catapult effect during loop play. It also contributes to a crisp, clear sound and more feeling in every stroke, as the contact between the rubber and the blade has been reinforced. Mantra Pro M has a medium hard, 47-degree sponge, which offers players the perfect balance of speed and control, either through safe play with a lot of spin or offensively, where duels are finished on the third ball. The rubber is also optimised for the ABS ball, and thanks to the special combination of natural and synthetic rubber, it is considerably more durable than previous generations of table tennis rubbers.