The Identical Racket Used By Marcos Freitas | Ideal For Classic Mid-Distance Two-Winged Topspin Attacker | Pro-Line Series | Recommended For World Class Play
The identical racket used by Marcos Freitas Butterfly's enormously popular Arylate/Carbon technology. The power of Carbon meets the vibration reducing properties of Arylate. Dignics 09C has a sticky top-sheet which provides sharp topspin play and offers the most spin of all Butterfly rubbers. Dignics 05 is recommended for players seeking to generate a high level attack while pressuring the opponent with powerful topspin play.
- Blade: Freitas ALC5-Ply Wood + 2 Arylate/Carbon (ALC) | Reaction: 11.4 | Vibration: 10.8
- Handle: Flared - Concave At The Center - The Most Popular Style
- Rubber: Dignics 09C Sponge Thickness (mm): 2.1 | Speed Rating: 13 | Spin Rating: 13 | Hardness: 44
- Rubber: Dignics 05 | Sponge Thickness (mm): 2.1 | Speed Rating: 13.5 | Spin Rating: 12 | Hardness: 40
- International Table Tennis Federation Approved
- All Pro-Line Rackets Come Fully Assembled
PLEASE NOTE: Ultimately, most players find a blade that best suits their own individual and unique style of play and will use that blade for an extended period of time. If properly cared for, the blade will last years. However, the rubber will wear out over time and need to be replaced. When that day comes, DO NOT THROW THIS RACKET AWAY! The glue that is used to assemble Butterfly Pro-Line rackets will allow you to easily remove the old rubber. You can have the rubber professionally installed or you can even do it yourself! Replace with the same rubber or upgrade to one that offers more speed, or more spin, or both!