Lightweight, 7-Ply Balsa Blade
The BalsaCarbo X7 22 blade is the best of both worlds. This 5W+2C blade utilizes a thick Balsa wood center ply in conjunction with 2 carbon plies. As a result, players are able to maintain exceptional touch without sacrificing power.
The soft feel makes an over-the-table play, especially blocking, effortless and effective. Since the balsa keeps the blade, you can still use heavier rubbers and not lose maneuverability.
Pairing this blade with Tenergy 64 FX is recommended for players looking to loop and block their way to victory. For players seeking something more direct, the flatter trajectory of Challenger Attack short pips will give your opponent fits.
To increase the grip on this blade, you can add Soft Grip Tape, providing grip and comfort to the racket handle. Another great choice to extend the longevity of your racket is adding side tape to the blade, protecting the wood in the event it is hit on the table.
- The BalsaCarbo X7 22 is the perfect blade for those seeking both exceptional power and touch
- With a lightweight thick Balsa center ply, it is easy to generate high swing speeds, increasing power
- Two carbon fibers lend stability and power to attacking players
- Designed for close-to-the-table play, but with plenty of power to execute from mid-distance
- The perfect marriage of the highly-sought Balsa feel with the added power of carbon fiber plies
- Plies: 5W+2C
- Reaction: 11.2
- Vibration: 10.8
- Blade Thickness: 7.5
- Blade Size: 158x152 mm
- AN Handle Size: 100 x 24 mm
- FL Handle Size: 100 x 24 mm
- ST Handle Size: 100 X 24 mm