Redesigned With More Power - A Lightweight Classic
The Butterfly BalsaCarbo X5 22 blade is the best of both worlds. Utilizing a thick Balsa wood center ply in conjunction with 2 carbon plies, players are able to maintain exceptional touch without sacrificing too much power.
The soft feel makes over-the-table play, especially blocking, effortless and effective. Since the balsa keeps the blade light, you can still use heavier rubbers and not lose maneuverability.
Pairing this blade with Tenergy 80FX is recommended for players looking to loop and block their way to victory. For players seeking something more direct, the flatter trajectory of Butterfly Impartial XS short pips will give your opponents fits.
To increase the grip on this blade, you can add Soft Grip Tape, providing grip and comfort to the racket handle. Another great choice to extend the longevity of your racket is adding side tape to the blade, protecting the wood in the event it is hit on the table.
- The Balsa Carbo X5 is an ideal blade for those seeking superior touch and control
- With a lightweight thick Balsa center ply, it is easy to generate high swing speeds, increasing power
- Two carbon fibers lend stability and precision, suitable for allround or attacking play
- Designed for close-to-the-table play, but with plenty of power to execute from mid-distance
- The perfect marriage of the highly-sought Balsa feel with the added power of carbon fiber plies
- Plies: 3W+2C
- Reaction: 10.5
- Vibration: 9.8
- Blade Thickness: 6.2
- Blade Size: 158x152 mM
- FL Handle Size: 100 x 24 mm
- ST Handle Size: 100 X 24 mm