The new AMICUS EXPERT combines the skills of both predecessors ADVANCE and PROFESSIONAL. With 99 memory slots, up to seven individual balls per exercise and precise control over trajectory, placement, speed and spin of each ball, AMICUS EXPERT further features up to 100 balls per minute, cycle and random functions as well automatic adjustable delay between each ball to create exercises based on real game situations – even with serve!
AMICUS EXPERT offers 20 pre-installed exercises created by Butterfly coach Richard Prause for you to start training on the highest level as well as a remote control for Start/Stop, sampling balls and adjusting ball frequency.
Special features of AMICUS EXPERT:
- Ball frequency of up to 100 balls per minute
- Spin, speed, trajectory, and placement can vary from ball to ball.
- Stores up to 99 drills of up to 7 balls each.
- Pre-programmed with 20 drills created by German Butterfly Coach Richard Prause
- Pre-programmed drills can be modified or replaced.
- The sample function lets you test individual balls within a drill.
- Cycle function lets you easily incorporate interval training in your table tennis practice sessions.
- Automatic frequency control to provide the most realistic timing between shots in a drill.
- Connected with help of an easy and secure thin cable.
- Key-fob-like remote control (small, lightweight and easy to fit in pocket).
What Is Included With The Unit:
- 120 Butterfly Training Balls
- Free Carry Bag
- Tech Support from the ‘Robot Guru’, Larry Thoman (30 years of experience with table tennis robots, author of 7 different owner’s manuals & holder of 3 table tennis robot patents)
Full 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty