- The exact blade and rubber combination used by one of the best players in North America, Kanak Jha from USA!
- More world-class players choose Butterfly blades and rubbers than any other brand.
- All Pro-Line rackets come pre-assembled at no extra charge.
- Timo Boll ALC Blade
- Tenergy 05 2.1 Red Rubber
- Tenergy 05 2.1 Black Rubber
- The blade of choice of Butterfly's Timo Boll.
- Alongside Butterfly's technicians, Timo helped design this ALC blade which offers a touch more speed than his previous model, yet allows for the heavy topspin strokes he is known for.
- Offers the maximum blend of speed, heavy spin & control.
- Class: OFF
- Plies: 5W+2AC
- Weight: ~86g
- Blade Thickness: 5.7
- Blade Size: 157x150mm
- FL Handle Size: 100x24mm
- ST Handle Size: 100x22mm
- Made in Japan
TENERGY 05 has a unique feeling using a combination of Spring Sponge technology, High Tension rubber and a tacky surface. It is excellent for imparting a great deal of spin on the ball. 05 in the name was adopted from Pimples Code No. 5. Tenergy 05 enables a full range of topspin play at or away from the table. It keeps its explosive power throughout the life of the rubber without the use of speed glue or boosting. Tenergy 05 is very popular among world-class table tennis players.
- Please use Free Chack II when you apply Tenergy to a blade.
- Tenergy is a highly delicate product. We recommend you protect the rubber surface with rubber protective film after a match or practice.
- Tenergy Family Rubbers, realize your more!
- Class: High-Tension Pimples-in
- Surface: Inverted
- Speed: 13.0
- Spin: 11.5
- Density: 36
- Made in Japan