- Fast, All-Wood Racket for Heavy Spin and Speed Play
- Hadraw VR FL Blade
- Tenergy 05 2.1 Red Rubber
- Tenergy 05 2.1 Black Rubber
- All pro-line rackets are assembled.
5-Ply All-Wood Blade For Powerful Attack Style: Attack | Reaction: 11.4 | Vibration: 9.3
- High Class Offensive blade with Wenge
- Using an intricate and exclusive Wenge veneer only underscores the high class ambition of the new Hadraw VR blade.
- Its medium-hard touch combined with a controlled feeling in all situations of the game.
- Class: OFF-
- Plies: 5W
- Weight: ~89g
- Blade Thickness: 5.9
- Blade Size: 157x150mm
- AN Handle Size: 100x25mm
- FL Handle Size: 100x25mm
- ST Handle Size: 100x23mm
- Made in Japan
TENERGY 05 has a unique feeling using a combination of Spring Sponge technology, High Tenion rubber and a tacky surface. It is excellent for imparting a great deal of spin on the ball. 05 in the name was adopted from Pimples Code No. 5. Tenergy 05 enables a full range of topspin play at or away from the table. It keeps its explosive power throughout the life of the rubber without the use of speed glue or boosting. Tenergy 05 is very popular among world-class table tennis players.
- Please use Free Chack II when you apply Tenergy to a blade.
- Tenergy is a highly delicate product. We recommend you protect the rubber surface with rubber protective film after a match or practice.
- Tenergy Family Rubbers, realize your more!
- Class: High-Tension Pimples-in
- Surface: Inverted
- Speed: 13.0
- Spin: 11.5
- Density: 36
- Made in Japan