Viscaria - Gold Medal Series
This racket is going to the 2016 Summer Games in Rio. The exact blade and rubber combination used by the No. 1 player in North America, Eugene Wang from Canada!
More world-class players choose Butterfly than any other brand.
Viscaria with Tenergy 05 2.1 Red and Tenergy 05 2.1 Black.
Assembled and ready to go.
Excellent Balance For Flexibility And Bounce
Style: Attack | Reaction: 11.8 | Vibration: 10.3
- The Viscaria ALC blade combines Arylate fiber features of lightness, flexibility, and shock absorption with the Carbon fiber features of high elasticity and minimal dissipation of energy.
- Viscaria's compact head size makes it ideal for quick re-looping right off the bounce.
- Class: OFF
- Weight: ~87g
- Blade Thickness:5.7
- Blade Size: 157x150mm
- FL Handle Size: 100x25mm
- Made in Japan
TENERGY 05 has a unique feeling using a combination of Spring Sponge technology, High Tension rubber and a tacky surface. It is excellent for imparting a great deal of spin on the ball. 05 in the name was adopted from Pimples Code No. 5. Tenergy 05 enables a full range of topspin play at or away from the table. It keeps its explosive power throughout the life of the rubber without the use of speed glue or boosting. Tenergy 05 is very popular among world-class table tennis players. European Champion Timo Boll uses Tenergy 05 on forehand and backhand.
• Please use Free Chack II when you apply Tenergy to a blade.
• Tenergy is a highly delicate product. We recommend you protect the rubber surface with rubber protective film after a match or practice.
• Tenergy Family Rubbers, realize your more!
Class: Super Speed
Style: High Tension Pimples-in Rubber