Combination Best-Suited For Two-Winged Power Player | Pro-Line Series | Recommended For World Class Play
The identical racket used by Alberto Mino Butterfly's enormously popular Arylate/Carbon technology. The power of Carbon meets the vibration reducing properties of Arylate. The Innerforce technology allows you to 'hold' the ball longer on the racket. Dignics 09C has a sticky top-sheet which provides sharp topspin play and offers the most spin of all Butterfly rubbers. Dignics 05 is powered by Spring Sponge X technology and was developed to generate more power, 'hold' the ball longer and to be even more durable than its predecessor, Spring Sponge.
- Blade: Harimoto ALC 5-Ply Wood + 2 Arylate/Carbon (ALC) | Reaction: 10.7 | Vibration: 9.2
- Handle: Flared - Concave At The Center - The Most Popular Style
- Rubber: Dignics 09CSponge Thickness (mm): 2.1 | Speed Rating: 13 | Spin Rating: 13 | Hardness: 44
- Rubber: dIGNICS 05| Sponge Thickness (mm): 2.1 | Speed Rating: 13.5 | Spin Rating: 12 | Hardness: 40
- International Table Tennis Federation Approved
- All Pro-Line Rackets Come Fully Assembled
PLEASE NOTE: Ultimately, most players find a blade that best suits their own individual and unique style of play and will use that blade for an extended period of time. If properly cared for, the blade will last years. However, the rubber will wear out over time and need to be replaced. When that day comes, DO NOT THROW THIS RACKET AWAY! The glue that is used to assemble Butterfly Pro-Line rackets will allow you to easily remove the old rubber. You can have the rubber professionally installed or you can even do it yourself! Replace with the same rubber or upgrade to one that offers more speed, or more spin, or both!
- FL Handle Size:100 x 25mm
- ST Handle Size: 100 x 23mm
- Made in Japan