Brian Afanador April 2020 ITTF World Ranking - Men's #91
Ideal For All-Around Power Player Close To The Table | Pro-Line Series | Recommended For World Class Play
The identical racket used by Brian Afandor Butterfly's enormously popular Arylate/Carbon technology. The power of Carbon meets the vibration reducing properties of Arylate. Tenergy 05 is widely used by many world-class players. It will enable you with a full range of topspin power play whether playing close to the table or at a middle distance. Dignics 05 is powered by Spring Sponge X technology and was developed to generate more power, 'hold' the ball longer and to be even more durable than its predecessor, Spring Sponge.
- Blade: Viscaria 5-Ply Wood + 2 Arylate/Carbon (ALC) | Reaction: 11.8 | Vibration: 10.3
- Handle: Flared - Concave At The Center - The Most Popular Style
- Rubber: Tenergy 05 | Sponge Thickness (mm): 2.1 | Speed Rating: 13 | Spin Rating: 11.5 | Hardness: 36
- Rubber: Dignics 05 | Sponge Thickness (mm): 2.1 | Speed Rating: 13.5 | Spin Rating: 12 | Hardness: 40
- International Table Tennis Federation Approved
- All Pro-Line Rackets Come Fully Assembled
PLEASE NOTE: Ultimately, most players find a blade that best suits their own individual and unique style of play and will use that blade for an extended period of time. If properly cared for, the blade will last years. However, the rubber will wear out over time and need to be replaced. When that day comes, DO NOT THROW THIS RACKET AWAY! The glue that is used to assemble Butterfly Pro-Line rackets will allow you to easily remove the old rubber. You can have the rubber professionally installed or you can even do it yourself! Replace with the same rubber or upgrade to one that offers more speed, or more spin, or both!