Has your table tennis game grown beyond just the beginner level? Do you need a training partner that is available when you are? The Newgy Eagle Eye Robo-Pong is your anytime training solution.
If you are ready to advance your game to the next level or just get in a great low-impact training session, the Eagle Eye Robo-Pong is ready for you! Need to work on your forehand return? No problem. Need to get in a quick low-impact cardio workout session before work? No problem. The Eagle Eye lets you control ball speed, ball frequency and full oscillation with controls that are simple to understand and easy enough for the youngest table tennis player in your house to use.
Even though the Eagle Eye is easy to use, it still provides a challenge as your game progresses. Practice table tennis shots from serves to loops, topspin to combination spins and anything in-between with an easy adjustment of the robot head. Plus, with the Recycling Net System you can focus more time on your training or workout session instead of chasing ping pong balls around the room.
If you are ready for the challenge, let the Eagle Eye be your anytime table tennis partner.
- Controls for ball speed, frequency and oscillation
- Recycling Net System to capture your returns and recycle the balls for non-stop action
- Available spins: Topspin, backspin, left sidespin, right sidespin, combination spins
- Head Angle adjustments: From low (serves) to high (lobs)
- Fits all standard ping-pong® tables and conversion top game tables, and is easy to set-up, take down, store and transport. No assembly or tools required.
- 1-year limited warranty. Robots sold from US include 30-day money back guarantee & 5-year service policy.
Ball thrower with oscillation • Recycling Net System • Analog Control Box • Transformer • Rubber Tips Packet • Plastic Clips • Pong Pal (US Only) • 48 Orange 40+ mm Robo-Balls (US Only) • Quick Start Guide • Warranty/Tell A Friend Form