- Ideal Mix of Speed, Spin, Power and Feel for Balanced Topspin Play
- Zhang Jike ALC Blade
- Tenergy 80 2.1 Red Rubber
- Tenergy 80 2.1 Black Rubber
- All pro-line rackets are assembled.
- Tenergy 80 is the ideal balance between spin and speed
- Even faster than Tenergy 05 and offering the same speed as Tenergy 25
- Tenergy 80 enables all-round topspin play, attack and counterattack regardless of your playing style
- Several top players have already made the switch to Tenergy 80
- Tenergy Family Rubbers, realize your more!
- Class: High-Tension Pimples-in
- Surface: Inverted
- Speed: 13.25
- Spin: 11.25
- Density: 36
High Performance Model With Arylate-Carbon Style: Attack | Reaction: 11.8 | Vibration: 10.3
- A model with Arylate-Carbon, which makes the high reaction and control possible.
- It is recommended for the player who seeks a balanced powerful attack while maintaining ease of use.
- Plies: 5W+2ALC
- Weight: ~88g
- Blade Thickness: 5.7
- Blade Size: 157x150mm
- FL Handle Size: 100x25mm