Whoever tested different Allround blades knows that they are not constructed the same at all. Only the exactly correct blade will lead the player to victories. The veneers of the SuperCore CELL Allround have been selected in a way that maximizes the mistake tolerance also for balls that are not hit precisely. Compared to conventional allround blades the CELL ALL is made of slightly thicker inner veneers and thus it is more robust. The well-balanced weight provides good control also when a player practice less. The wide range of modern stroke variations can easily be learned with this blade. As the high ball flying curve is very forgiving to mistakes it is the ideal equipment for beginners.
- High rebound effect due to thin outer veneers
- Cell structure in handle for maximum vibration reduction
- Innovative 360 edge protection prolongs durability
- Higher ball flying curve improves hitting area and control
- Strengthened blade fiber structure creates better energy transport and excellent ball feedback
- Enlarged sweet spot area provides high mistake tolerance
- Decreased level of wrist fatigue due to lower weight