The andro product development team created this pure offensive blade exclusively for attackers who force their opponents to mistakes by setting them underconstant pressure. A stable and hard center ply forms the core of the andro Kinetic Record OFF.
Selected plywoods positioned around the center ply build up the ground for a high ball jump which is an important condition for effective topspin strokes. Sufficient control and precision are guaranteed by the advanced Kinetic system.
Fast, with a lot of feeling and absolutely state-of-the-art!
- Best possible speed-control-balance through Kinetic Technology
- Kinetic Record marks the constant progression of the Kinetic technology under consideration of newest processes in table tennis
- Kinetic mass inside the handle to intensify the impulse in the ball hitting moment -> More speed!
- Homogenous ball jump provided by Monoblade techniques!
- Slightly increased top-heaviness to ease racket steering!